11/24/2011

A lifetime of Thankfulness celebrated on one day...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!
I try to live my life with the thanksgiving day mindset even though sometimes it can be hard... This morning I woke up to a clogged kitchen sink which meant I had to clean out under the sink, tear apart the pipes so it could drain, then realized I forgot butter in both of my beautifully baked Apple pies, and it took me two batches of merengue to get it right for my third pie. How is it that on the day one is supposed to be most grateful it can sometimes be the hardest...? I sat down took a breath and realized I have way to much to be thankful for to let a drain or pie ruin my day! I had a husband sleeping soundly that loves me, a baby girl moving like crazy in my belly, a puppy snuggled on the couch, and two family thanksgiving that we GET to attend! I am loved, healthy, and ready to become a mommy!! I am beyond thankful this morning for dry pies, and a stinky and clogged drain. Thank you God for giving me a reality check this morning! Have a great day celebrating a lifetime of blessing...
- xoxo The Cote' Clan

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK