12/31/2011

2011...

Remembering 2011...
Marley turned 1 
Hudson was born
Addie was born
I found out I was pregnant
We had a gender reveal party
We went to Sonoma with my parents
Celebrated our 4 year anniversary
Went to Kauai for our Babymoon
My mom threw me an amazing baby shower
Ian had a Man shower
Celebrated many fun events with family and friends
Had out last getaway before baby to Lake Arrowhead
Grew an amazing relationship with my Sister-in-Law
We welcomed our baby girl into the world

My New Years Resolutions...
Be a better wife
Learn to be an amazing Mother
Learn to be patient
Listen more and talk less
Tell my family members I love them more 
Start reading my Bible
Shop less



We wish you a very Happy New Year full of love, laughter, and fond memories!
-xoxo Richelle, Ian, and baby girl

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK