12/27/2011

At 6:54 p.m. today...

7 Days=1 Week Old
Today my baby girl turned one week old...time is already going by too fast!

My mom came down to spend the day with us and help me clean the house. What would i do without my mommy, I hope baby girl says that someday?

In the last week you were born, you...
Had your first Christmas
Sat on Santa's lap for the first time
Met your Family and close Friends
Visited Grandma and Grandpa Kipp's
Fell in Love with your swing
Listened to hours of Adele and Piano music
Slept in your bassinet


Mommy and Daddy could stare at you for hours while kissing those amazingly squishy cheeks! You are amazing and perfect and we do not know what we did to deserve you!
Happy One Week baby Girl...



-xoxo Mommy

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK