1/23/2012

From Daddy to Grandpa...

Happy Birthday to my amazing Father!
James Patrick Kipp has been my Father for 26 years, he worked with everything he had to provide everything and more then I could ever need. My Dad showed me love in every way that he knew how, but it has been in the last month that I have truly seen a different kind of love, I have seen a Grandfathers love. My Dad is a emotional man, but Zöe James (yes after my Dad) has brought out a whole new kind of emotion. I am in awe of how much he loves her... from his daily texts to his requests for pictures and video, he has definitely went from a Daddy to a Grandpa!















 




We called my Fathers Dad Ken "Grandpa Pop" and since he has passed away my Dad has adopted the name and I couldn't be happier!

Love you Grandpa Pop
-XOXO Zöe

Love you daddy
-XOXO Richelle





No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK