6/28/2012

A day with Grama and Zoe Bear...

My Mom came down Tuesday for a day of eating,shopping and just plain old hanging out! I love how dedicated my Mother is to her children and now her Grandchild, I am so blessed to have a Mom that is willing to make the hour drive to come and spend the day with us. She has ALWAYS been my Best Friend and I pray everyday that Zoe will love me and want to spend time with me like I do with my Mom. I want Zoe to trust me with her deepest secrets and know that I will always love her unconditionally...







After a nap for Baby (and some alone time and errand running by Mommy), we went for an evening walk along Mission Bay to scope out the perfect beach location for Daddy's birthday party followed by dinner at the Hilton, Mission Bay.The weather was breathtaking and company perfect, I could not have asked for a more beautiful Summer day.





-Thanks Mommy & Grama...xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK