8/28/2012

Seven months down,many more to go...





Zoe, this last month has been such a blessing! This is our favorite age so far, you are so alert and fun and we can't get enough kisses and smiles from you! You are such a happy baby and everyone that meets you falls in love with your chubby cheeks and squeezable thighs. We are going to swim class weekly and I love the time we have together bonding in these little moments. I get sad with every new big girl accomplishment like feeding yourself or holding your own bottle and I get afraid I am going to miss or forget a special moment or milestone. I love that we have so many wonderful people around you that love you and love spending time with you. My dream was to have a baby that was close to her family so she could experience a childhood as I did, filled with people that make you feel loved, accepted, and special. You are a light in this dark world and I am so proud to be called your Mommy!
xoxo



Six Teeth and counting...

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK