5/30/2014

One a week...

I have decided to ditch false expectations. Those expectations will be left at the door, outside the door,they aren't let inside my home any longer. My new life goal is to only expect myself to accomplish one big thing off my "to do" list a WEEK. I'm not talking about making the bed, washing dishes, or folding laundry. I'm talking about big chores:  organizing drawers, deep cleaning the house, organizing the toys, cleaning out the closets, changing all the bedding, working in the garage. If I complete one thing a week off my mental "to do" list then I'm golden!! If I don't accomplish anything it is still ok, I'm still a good wife and mama. This might not work for everyone, but I think it will give me a less stressful outlook on life! Let's all be realistic with our expectations, we are all busy as mamas and wives... Xoxo 






1 comment

  1. I totally agree!! I mean it gets REALLY hard and sometimes overwhelming raising little ones and trying to please your husband. We can't allow ourselves to stress out when things sometimes go undone, it's life :-)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK