5/21/2014

Potty training •day 1•

This girl has been a potty princess! In 36 hours she has had no accidents! I have counted well over 20 peepees in the potty and 2 poops (one completely on her own while I was in the other room)! 
 This girl is doing so well and I couldn't be prouder. She is currently getting jelly bean rewards (Trader Joes all natural/organic) but after a run to the store today I'm planning on switching her prizes to trinkets!
  I didn't follow any specific method. Ian and I wanted it to be the right time and on her watch. We never forced her. The last two days we have stayed home and she has worn nothing but a t-shirt and the occasional princess tutu and of course her heals! I just keep reminding her to "tell mommy when you have to go potty", or I ask her questions like "where does Zöe go potty now". She gets lots of potty praise and we even have called daddy and mop when she has good potty news to share! 


No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK