1/31/2016

Turning 2


Yesterday my boy turned 2, making him no longer a baby or even the baby of the family from here on out. When I look back on his newborn photos it makes me sad how fast the time goes but I am loving his current stage in life, soaking up every kiss and hug and trying to document all his amazing facial expressions (this boy talks with his face).
 I like having the kids birthday dedicated to exactly what they want to do and what they love. If you know my little man at all you know he is dedicated to his love of sports. His current favorite is "hoooooops" followed by soccer,tennis,golf,baseball and football (in no specific order). I knew when planning his day that it didn't have to be fancy so we did the park and brought along all his favorite activities.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Morning Included...


He loves...
being with his Sister
reading books
playing cars and race track
playing hoops
sleeping with his stuffed animals and blanket "Tickle Tickle"
eating dinosaur chicken, spaghetti, squeezies,bars,PBJ
drinks only water
playing his guitar with daddy
laying in bed after waking daddy up and looking at pictures on animals
going to Disneyland
Anna and Elsa
looking at our fish "Dorthy"
visiting his "MOP" "POP" "MIMI" and "PAPA"
kissing his Mommy
taking bubble baths with sister

The things he says that melts our hearts...

"Pleeeeeeease" (with the head sideways and this grin that will stop your heart from beating"
"Sorry Mama"
"Hoooooooops"
"Morning Mama"
"Baby in tummy"
and when he sings anything

Baby Boy, even when your brother arrives you will still be my sweet baby boy with a heart of gold. I love you-xoxo



No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK