2/15/2016

Change...

There are many days I wonder what we will look like as a family of five. I wonder how our life will change and what things will be more difficult or even feel impossible with another one calling my name and pulling at my shirt for attention.
It is then am reminded of the woman of years past and of today that do much more with much less. I think of those that raise their children without a spouse...those with diseased, sick,deployed or even distant husbands that have to work and raise their babies alone. I think of the women that have no family help nearby that have to share their childrens memorable moments through texts, phone calls,face-time and skype.I think of the women that have to work day and night and miss out on their childrens' school performances, play dates, and big "first" monumental moments. I think of the amazing women in third world countries that live without clean water, food and proper shelter.
   It is in these thoughts that I realize I am blessed and another tiny body won't really change us that much. I have a husband that works hard to support us and loves us with everything. We have family and friends near us that constantly surround us with love and help when needed. We have a car that can seat five, a home that will be organized and changed around to accommodate another nursery and lots of hand me down baby items to keep him comfortable. We have healthy food,water,clothing, shelter and above all else LOVE.
   In moments of fear and doubt I believe it is the devil trying to make me afraid of the unknown future. He wants to take away my joy and excitement and replace it with anxiety and fear. He wants to rob me of this beautiful gift and turn it into a curse.

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” 1 John 4:1






No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK