2/21/2016

7/52 weeks


Well, I have skipped a few weeks (which was expected with the challenge) but I am determined to keep going and just give myself some grace on the weeks I skip.
Ian- He has been busy with work,band and always throwing in a little fun (Gulls hockey game, weekly softball, drinks with friends) . He had his first gig a week ago with his brother at Aloha Beach Club (more pics a few posts back) and it was so much fun.

Zoe- Had a fever last week and sadly had to come home early from her school Valentines party, but luckily after 3 days of fever she is all better. My currrent favorite is when she catches a glimpse of my baby bump and tells me my belly is soooooo cute and kisses her smallest baby brother.

Jude- My boy also got the weird fever for three days and since then has been so needy and clingy to his Mama. This boy just wants to be held, snuggled and kissed. I shouldn't complain since he will only be my baby for a few more months. He is still playing "hoops" daily but has recently loved talking about hockey. He loves to say, "No WAY JOSE".

Me- Currently 26 weeks with baby boy and I am feeling good for the most part. Emotions set in on some days when I feel afraid to add another babe to the mix, but I am working on giving myself and my family grace and more patience. I need to stop putting unneeded stress on my shoulders. I have been cleaning out the garage (thanks to the help of my Sister-in-Law Julie), closets, cupboards and drawers. I try and do one thing a day to start purging our unwanted junk before baby and get organized before I combine the kids into the same bedroom.




No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK