7/04/2016

and He makes five.

On May 23rd at 8am my hubby and I loaded into our car after installing a third car seat and we headed to Sharp Mary Birch Hospital to finally meet our last baby boy. I was scheduled to be induced that day, which has been the same process for all three kids.
I had made it full term and due to a very busy week for both our families and two other kids we had to schedule sitters for it was best to have it scheduled and planned once again.
After arriving and getting settled into our room we were greeted by my Mother and my Sister-In-Law (she witnesses,photographed and videoed all three births of my children). The nurses began the Pitocin and I decided this time around since I was not dilated as far as when I had the other kids to wait for my epidural. Around 5:00 I was given my epidural because my doctor wanted to brake my water, within minutes I began feeling very painful contractions (epidurals work with gravity so remember to raise your beds...that would have be nice to know a bit earlier) and after begging to be checked again the nurse said I was 10cm and ready to push. At that time my cousin and good friends arrived, so my delivery room was full and ready to welcome baby boy with lots of love. 

Lincoln Patrick Cote (Patrick being my Father and my Father-In-Laws middle name) was born after two very quick and easy pushes, and pulled out and placed on my chest by yours truly. Lincoln weighed in as my biggest baby at 7lbs. 9.5oz. and 20 inches at 7:14pm.

Ian and I feel so blessed to have another healthy baby. We also want to thank the 17 loved ones that piled into our delivery room after baby boy was born to welcome and love on our newest addition!






















1 comment

  1. Love you guys!!! So special to have these images xxx

    ReplyDelete

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK