3/28/2017

3.28.17


Lately...


*Zoe has been afraid at night, she asks her Dad everynight if he will stay up all night to watch over the house and protect us, luckily he is a night owl because sometimes she wakes up to check on him.

*Lincoln crawls everywhere... his bruises and scratches on his face are all signs of spills that are results of an amateur crawler.

*Jude loves to try and get Lincoln to clap his hands and when he does he says... "look Mom Lincoln cwaps all on his own" the way it sounds like craps makes me laugh every time, I love his little voice!

*Ian's been recording a album with his band, I seriously can't wait till it is done and we can listen to it in the house and car.

*Jude is doing really well with being potty trained, except for this week when... he hid in the closet and pooped in his diaper. Then again when we were on a nature hike and he had an accident in his undies and he had to walk all the way home soaked in pee, yelling at me that it was fault because I should have put a diaper on him.

*My kids have spent most of their days playing in the boxes Lincolns need high chair came in.


*Ian bought the kids NERF guns and dreams of us being a "NERF Gun" family, whatever that might be, but I must say it is sooooo fun shooting them at each other!



No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK