9/30/2011

My Girls!!!


As many of your know I was blessed to be a nanny to two amazing little girls (Grace and Natalie) for the last 2.5 years, but in June their family moved up to Northern California due to their Fathers new job. I was heartbroken when I heard the news that I would be loosing my girls, I felt like 2 days a week they were mine. I took them to gymnastics, swim class, ballet, Awanas, girl scouts and that's not even mentioning the fun stuff like the zoo, wild Animal Park, beach, shopping, the park and so much more!!! These little girls showed me so much love and they made me want to be a mommy more then ever before. The craziest part was a week after I found out they were moving I found out I was pregnant, it is true as one door closer another one opens!!!

It was been almost 3 months since I have seen them, but today I was blessed with many hugs, kisses, and belly rubs! They are in town visiting for the weekend and we met up to breakfast at one of my FAVORITE places in La Jolla, Brockton Villa...








No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK