9/26/2011

A Perfect Toadstool Style Baby Shower For My Little LADYBUG...

I asked for a "Toadstool" themed baby shower, but instead I got so much more...
Please take this journey through what I thought was only possible in my dreams!


The Entrance with Glass Baby Bottle Cocktails for Guests!



All for Zöe

At First Site...



The Table Settings


Sweets for our Sweet Guests!


Homemade desserts by my mom 

Drink Station

Box Lunches filled with...
A sandwich, chips, fruit, carrots, peanuts, and of course a wet wipe!

The white table was mine from when I was a child, and all the toys are 26 years vintage
Instead of games we did craft areas with personalized iron on onesies and critter painting!


Thank you to all my Friends and Family for the amazing gifts!


To my Mother and Best Friend, this day was a dream come true for the both of us and no words can express my thankfulness! I was so blessed and everything you did was PERFECT! Now the real joy will come when Zöe arrives in December, but that day was an amazing way to celebrate the little life that is growing inside me! 
I LOVE YOU and CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!
-XOXO,
Richelle and Z
öe



P.S.- I would also like to thank my Aunt Karen and Uncle Frank for opening their beautiful home for the special day. Also those that helped my mom so I wouldn't have to... Laura, my mom said she could NEVER have done it without your help and creativity and thanks to Melanie and LeeAnn for also helping my mom with set-up!

Thanks to Mackenzie Rouse photography for capturing this very special day!

 LOVE you Gals

1 comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK