9/27/2011

Why, Mushrooms from Toadstools?

I picked this title based on the quote by Katherine Mansfield  ...

"If only one could tell true love from false love as one can tell mushrooms from toadstools ", because I love Mushrooms and Toadstools and have used that as the running theme for my baby girls shower theme and nursery!
 The funny thing about this quote is that there is no difference between Mushrooms and Toadstools and I do not believe there is a difference between true love and false love. I believe love is love, just as a mushroom and a toadstool are the same, they just come in different types. This quote reminds me of the fact that with this new chapter of my life I will be learning a whole new kind of LOVE one that I never knew existed. The LOVE that I will have for Zöe will not be REAL love or FALSE love it will just be a different kind of love. 
 I love God, myself,my husband, my baby girl, my family, my friends,my dog,food,my home,my lifestyle,event planning,and shopping but I love them all in different ways and at different levels!

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK