9/28/2011

Her first shoot!


At 25 Weeks...
This baby has been in my thoughts and prayers longer then I can remember. I always dreamed of the day I would pee on that magical stick and 2 lines would appear, and boy oh boy did I pee on some sticks ( a years worth of sticks). This last year of trying was the longest year on my life, and then dealing with irregular periods after coming off of birth control and irregular hormone tests made it seem like maybe it wasn't in my cards. I know that a year of trying isn't long, but for someone that has ONLY wanted to be a Mother it seemed like an eternal punishment. I felt like I was a godly person who followed the rules and did her best to live by God's laws, so why wouldn't he give me a child? It wasn't until one Sunday at Church when our Pastor said, " We deserve NOTHING but Hell, but instead Jesus died for our sins so we could live" that I realized I didn't deserve or have the right to have a baby. If God decided to give me a child it would be a true blessing. That month I laid my desire at his feet, gave myself and my prayers to him, and even though I and my doctor thought it was impossible to get pregnant at that time since I had not had a period in months I CONCEIVED... My husband kept telling me that irregular hormones and a irregular menstrual cycle could not keep God from blessing us, well he was right and I know that little blessing will be our BIGGEST BLESSING Of ALL!

























Mackenzie Rouse Photography... http://mackenzierousephotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK