11/22/2011

Celebrating 36 weeks with my cousins!

My cousin Jamie is vising from Wisconsin and I am so excited to spend some time with her, she always makes me laugh until I almost pee my pants or maybe this time go into labor ( maybe I'll keep her around longer)!! 
Jamie, her sister( my cousin Elyse) and baby Addie made the drive to San Diego to see our place, and spend the day SHOPPING!!! We had fun and a few good laughs walking in and out of stores with our shopping bags and Addie girl. We mostly bought things that were in sizes 0-3 months or 6-12 months, but at this stage in our lives that is more fun. Elyse, Jamie, and I were all really close growing up and I considered them my sisters. Looking back at the crazy and amazing childhood we had all growing up together being so close makes me wish we still lived 15 minutes away from each other, but the times we do have together are all that more precious!



Addie and Zöe!


For some reason when Jamie is around we put on funny hats when we shop...




Thanks for celebrating 36 weeks with me...
- xoxo Richelle

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK