11/21/2011

Doctors, Dinner, and my 3D Darling

This afternoon I had my 35 week appointment and I weighed in with a weight gain of SIX POUNDS!!! All I have to say is I worked for those six lbs. I ate, slept, ate, relaxed, ate, and sat... My Doctor said all looks well and I can stop worrying about weight and just focus on eating healthy for the remaining few weeks. 


Following my appointment Ian and I met our families at BJ's for dinner before our 3D ultrasound to see out baby girl. She was very low and the ultrasound technician had some trouble getting a clear photo. Her head is locked and loaded ready for delivery and her face was squished against my skin. I tried changing positions, emptying my bladder, walking around, and moving my belly but not much luck. 
What I could see of her is that she is perfect...
* She has beautiful lips
* No hair
* All her fingers and toes
* She is still a girl 
and she weighs in at 5 lbs. 10 oz.






The Grandma's
_______________________________________________________



 Meet Zöe James...





I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
-xoxo Mommy

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK