9/16/2012

Change...


I believe when I look back on my life I will call 2012 the year of  "CHANGE" (not in an Obama kinda way unless he gets out of office). We experienced our first year of parenthood, we celebrate a milestone anniversary of five years, we have done some soul searching and made some life changes and goals that we want for our family, our home of five years has been sold and we are looking forward to the next steps and stages in our life and in our baby girls life. We thought when we put up our condo on the market that we would be getting a larger place, most likely a "HOUSE" with WAY more space and a yard and garage, but sometimes (most of the time) our plans don't work out. I have struggled with the "why" questions, but I have to ask myself more times then not "why not". I may not be moving into a larger house, but I will be moving into a place we can call "Home" for now, and isn't that all that really matters! The holidays are coming and it will be a time to focus on family and making memories with our baby. I am looking forward to living with MUCH LESS STUFF and CLUTTER and creating a 100% baby proof home for out little one. I can always use prayer but a few extras in the month ahead as I pack away my old life and say good-bye to my adorable condo would be accepted! 
-xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment

xoxo. Richelle Cote © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK